Due to the resent pandemic, we have slightly changed our adoption process to comply with public health orders. Our doors are currently closed to the public, and we only allow viewing of adoptable animals by appointment only. We schedule appointments once we have your application on file and it is approved. If you are interested in adopting an animal we ask you to follow these simple steps:
- View all of our adoptable animals under the Adoption tab right here on our website. On here you will see photos of each animal as well as a brief description of them. If you would like more information on a specific animal, please give us a call at 763-6110 during regular hours and we would be more than happy to further discuss with you the animal(s) you are interested in more information about
- If you have found the perfect animal for your family, please send in an application. You can apply right here on our website when you click the “Click Here to Adopt” link or tab. Follow through with the application, ensuring you are filling it out fully to the best of your ability.
- Once the application is sent it, hold tight while we process and review the application. We will contact you in regards to your application as soon as possible.
- We will reach out and contact you in regards to the status of your application, and at that time we will schedule an appointment for you to come and view the animal(s) you are interested in adopting. We only allow one appointment at a time, which will allow you to bring the members of your household with you to come and meet the adoptable animals.
- At this time you can take your time to get a feel for and meet the animal(s) you are interested in adopting. Providing it is a right fit, we can do adoption paperwork the same day!
- All of our animals are spayed/neutered before they leave the building. If the animal you have adopted is not quite yet spayed/neutered, the animal will remain in our care until they have completed and healed from their surgery. Once they are ready to come home, we will contact you and arrange a time to pick up your newest family member!
If you are still unsure as to whether the pet is right for you and your family when you are having your meet and greet, you may wish to consider “Trial Adoption” where you can have the pet for a few days so the pet can briefly live with you before you complete the final adoption process.
The adoption fee for all animals includes the following:
- Coupons for local pet businesses
- Health Check completed by a licensed Veterinarian
The fee to adopt an adult dog is $300, and the fee to adopt a puppy is $375
The fee to adopt an adult cat is $40, and the fee to adopt a kitten is $75.
Please note that after final adoption, the fees are non-refundable.
Effective January 1, 2021 the dog adoption fees will increase to the following:
- $375- puppy (anything under 6 months)
- $300- adolescent/adult (6 months up to 7 years)
- $150- senior dogs (7 years old and up)